Greetings!

Hello. My name is Charles Smith and I am a senior at Hallandale High School. I am currently pursuing to play basketball in college off both a combined academic and athletic scholarship. I have recently received my Cambridge (AICE) Diploma and I'm a few credits away from receiving my Associates Degree from Florida International University. In addition, I am a truly dedicated basketball player and have been the captain of my school's Varsity Basketball team since I was a sophomore. Honestly, I've never really been taught about creative ventures, like creating magazines, yet; I do know the cover page has to "pop" and grab viewers' attention. 

Since I am big fan of sports and, more specifically, professional athletes' journeys to success, I will be creating my magazine on the bases of those topics. Many people see athletes' final results but are not aware of what they went through to get there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picture Day!

Table of contents example

Magazine Article